1. How do I use Palantir™?
You can explore content by:
- Swiping through the three sections of the home screen to learn more about Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, check out activity on the Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Wikia Community, and view exclusive content straight from the game developer.
- Syncing the app's content to the Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Demo Video.
- Using the home screen navigation bar to browse detailed articles about Mordor, Quests, Items, and Inhabitants.
2. So where does all of this content come from?
All of this content has been generated by editors of the Shadow of Mordor Wikia Community. In other words, fans just like you. Join the movement at shadowofmordor.wikia.com.
3. I'm trying to sync to the Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Demo Video. Why is the app's content not syncing to it?
When you tap "Sync Now", the app starts listening to the video for cues to display information that is relevant to your place in the video. For best results, make sure:
- Your iPad has a strong internet connection while you are playing the Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Demo Video on another device.
- Your iPad is reasonably close to the device playing the video.
- There is minimal noise distraction.
4. While the app is synced, can I explore content ahead of my place in the video?
Yes. You can tap on different sync points in the timeline carousel to read ahead. If you want to sync the app's content to the video again, simply tap the blue button that appears on the left side of the timeline carousel.
5. What's next for Palantir™?
Stay tuned for the exciting release of Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor. Quickly following, Palantir will feature the ability to sync useful information to your live gameplay, a unique toolset that will keep you at the top of your game, and even more fan-generated content.
6. Do you still have questions we haven't answered?
Feel free to reach out to us here.