Nemesis Traits are certain aspects or traits such as strengths and weaknesses, which determine the best and the worst ways of taking down a particular nemesis.
List of Strengths Edit
Strengths that provides immunity to various sources of damage.
- Invulnerable to Ranged - Cannot be damaged by your ranged attacks.
- Invulnerable to Stealth - Cannot be damaged by stealth takedowns.
Strengths that provokes the Nemesis, which enrages them.
- Hate of Bodyguard Suffering - Becomes enraged when Bodyguard is attacked.
- Hate of Burns - Becomes enraged when he burns.
- Hate of Caragors - Becomes enraged at the sight of Caragors.
- Hate of Defeat - Becomes enraged at low health.
- Hate of Morgai Flies - Becomes enraged when hit by Morgai fly swarms.
- Hate of Ghûls - Becomes enraged at the sight of Ghûls.
Attack Strengths Edit
Combat Moves that can be performed by the Nemesis.
- Body Slam - Picks up his opponent and throws them to the ground.
- Boomerang Throw - Throws weapons which then return to him.
- Charge Attack - Running charge in a straight line.
- Fury Attack - Highly aggressive melee attack.
- Ground Pound - Slams the ground hard causing damage in a radius.
- Heavy Attack - High-damage melee attack, cannot be countered.
- Jump Attack - Leaps far while striking.
- Mangler - Multiple heavy attacks to the gut.
- Poison Cloud - Drops stunning cloud of poison if needed.
- Quick Shot - Shoots multiple shots in rapid succession.
- Rapid Attack - Multiple attacks that must be individually countered.
- Reposition/Grapple - Can swing Talion around.
- Throat Grab - Picks up his enemy by the throat.
- Wrecker - Devastating shield slam and impale attack.
- Ambusher - Launches ambushes against his enemies.
- Backlash - Counter attacks are not effective.
- Battle-Hardened - Can't be dominated, needs to be finished off.
- Blood Thirsty - Recovers health from striking enemies.
- Cautious - Averse to combat.
- Deadly - Attacks do much more damage than most Uruks.
- Demanding Leader - This Warchief attracts more Bodyguards.
- Fast Runner - Runs much faster than normal Uruk.
- Fearless - Cannot be terrified, never flees.
- Flaming Weapon - Weapon is on fire, increasing damage
- Gang Leader - Has a group of followers
- Grapple/Reposition - Can swing Talion around.
- Humiliator - Does not finish off weak opponents.
- Initiative - Tries to be the first to strike in combat.
- Inspiring Presence - Nearby Uruk are inspired to attack simultaneously.
- Monster Slayer - Able to kill monsters quickly and resistant to their attacks.
- Poison Weapon - Weapon inflict a lingering poison.
- Quick Turn - Turn around quickly if struck from behind.
- Regeneration - Continually heals rapidly.
- Savage Weapons - Weapons inflict deep wounds that bleed over time.
- Skirmisher - Attempts to back away from combat.
- Sneaky - Sometimes shows up unexpectedly.
- Sniffer - Can smell out enemies who are hiding nearby.
- Summoner - Calls nearby allies to join the fight.
- Tracker - Can sense the presence of nearby enemies and hunt them down.
- Vault Breaker - Blocks attempts to jump over him.
Strengths that have been confirmed to be in the game but their effects are unknown
- Hate of His Master Suffering - Becomes enraged when master has low health
List of Weaknesses Edit
- Branded - Can be grabbed, without needing to be weakened.
- Clumsy - Can be grabbed, without needing to be weakened.
- Damaged by Combat Executions - Can be injured by combat execution moves.
- Damaged by Combat Finishers - Can be injured by combat finishers.
- Damaged by Explosions - Can be injured by explosions.
Fear Weaknesses Edit
Weaknesses that scares the nemesis, causing the nemesis to flee in terror.
- Fear of Betrayal - Becomes terrified when allied Uruks fight each other.
- Fear of Burning - Becomes terrified when he burns.
- Fear of Caragors - Becomes terrified at the sight of Caragors.
- Fear of Graugs - Becomes terrified at the sight of Graugs.
- Fear of Rival - Becomes terrified near rival nemesis.
Vulnerable Weaknesses Edit
Weaknesses that makes the nemesis killed easy or even instantly from a source of damage.
- Vulnerable to Combat Finishers - Can be killed instantly using combat finishers.
- Vulnerable to Mounted Beasts - Can be killed instantly by mounted beasts.
- Vulnerable to Mounted Monsters - Can be killed easily by beasts with a rider.
- Vulnerable to Stealth Finishers - Can be killed instantly using stealth finishers.
- Vulnerable to Ranged Attacks - Can be killed by a single Charged Headshot, Fire Arrow or Shadow Strike